Beautiful sweet Fimo Cake!
1. You will need:
6 balls of polymer clay
acrylic roller or deodorant
2. Take the brown fimo. Flatten the clay-ball with your fingers.
4. Now, repeat steps 2 nad 3 for pink, lilac and second brown clay-ball.
5. Put all pieces together.
7. Push down, but you have to be gentel!
repeat steps 6 and 7 a few times.
8. Take a purple clay-ball and roll. You should get a very tiny fimo slice.
9. Cover the "cake" with purlpe slice.
cut off polymer clay if necessary
10. Roll and push down for cuple of tims. Make sure to both top and bottom are soft and smooth.
11. Take beige Fimo and roll into a "snake". Cut in the middle to get two pieces.
Make two decoration. They should look like second piece on this image.
12. Decorate your cake.
13. Cut your cake into a pieces
create a texture using wooden stick.
You can add some decoration on the top :)
Hope you enjoy my tutorial!